Once again, the ridiculously talented students from the National Honor Society at Flagstaff Arts and Leadership Academy put on a super fun event to raise funds for Naomi in Uganda, and also for the FALA trip to Nicaragua to meet our girls, build a house, and do art projects with local students. They had face painting, sugar candy and paper skull decorating, balloon animals, jazz bands, soulful singers, henna tattoos, and so much more. We can’t thank them enough! Here’s to all the folks involved:
- FALA NHS students and all the FALA students who performed, donated, helped, and attended to support their buds and the cause.
- All the FALA teachers (especially ONE board member and Goddess of Art, Service Projects, and Event planning, Janeece Henes) who were involved and who donated art and their time.
- All the people who came out to help support the cause, especially the parents who support and nurture their children’s love of and need to do ART!
- All the businesses in Flagstaff who donated raffle items.
- Altitudes Bar and Grill, who hosted the event and who donated 10% of their food and drink profits to the cause.
Here are some photos from the event. And yes, we did have a little fun with a photo editing app in a few cases. Enjoy!