We have a lot of news for you on this posting, and we hope you’ll check out the website to get more information.
- Our 2016 Annual Report is up on the site. If you’d like to read it, please go to our Annual Reports page.
- We have three new scholarship recipients from Nicaragua, and we are so excited! Belen, Melba, and Seyla will start secondary school in February. Each one of them is a wonderful young lady, and we are so excited to be able to help them continue studying.
- Our home page now has a slightly new map, with all the girls on it. Please take a look!
- We have received mid-term and year-end letters and reports from many of our girls. Prerana in India did really well on her report card and we even received three wonderful recordings from her. Please go to her page for the rest of them, but here is one for your listening pleasure. In the coming year, we will be helping Prerana with singing lessons, which she (and we!) are very excited about.
- We will be holding our annual Dance Party for ONE and All, and Chairs for Change fundraiser this February 26, from 2 PM to 6:30 PM. Doors open at 1 PM at the Coconino Center for the Arts in Flagstaff. It will be incredibly fun (it always is!), and we’ll get more information to you once we have the details worked out. Mark your calendars and be prepared for amazing music and dance performances, art-chairs for auction, free food, and loads of fun!